Do you love using WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) for your pages?
Is your footer stuck in the default ‘3 or 4 columns’ that came with your theme?
The site footer is a valuable piece of site real estate, often containing important lead generating items such as mailchimp and social. A well designed footer can be a tremendous benefit.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could use Visual Composer to easily build out this valuable space…
Indeed! using the Mega Footer plugin you can now compose your venerable footer with that most effervescent and refreshing of composers, WPBakery Page Builder.
All over the internet, website footers are saving the day, catching visitors like a safety net, before they hit the bottom of the page.. hard.
- Create any footer layout you can imagine using WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
- Use all of the WPBakery Page Builder elements
- As many Rows/Columns as you wish
- Multiple Footer Blocks
- Footer Blocks show on all pages/posts by default
- Footer Blocks can show only on specific pages/posts if required
- Re-order the Footer Blocks as you wish
- 12 footer templates
- A range of footer structures are provided ready-to-use
- Or use the templates as a starting point, to create the footer layout you desire